Construction projects continue until the project is built and ready for use. Total Tent Solutions is committed to this process and keeping your schedule on track.
Setbacks due to inclement weather, rough conditions and isolated work environments all can be addressed with a structurally sound tent. We cover all phases of construction from demolition, excavation, concrete pours, plumbing, masonry, framing, and renovations.
We work with your management procurement systems team to provide lunchrooms, break areas and warehouse space on your site. Total Tent Solutions climate control packages are a comprehensive answer to any weather-related obstacle facing your crews.
Every project has an environmental footprint, and the professionals at Total Tent Solutions are experienced and trained to respect and protect your work environment working safely and smart. When your project is in the design phase, call on us to provide you with professional recommendations specific to keeping your project on track from start to finish.
We are your construction partner for any project and we always strive for great customer service in all we do!
Construction Shelter Features:
- Certified safe structures
- Experienced safety certified crews
- Certified crane, forklift and lift operators
- Tents erected on any surface type
- Climate controlled solutions for employee safe work conditions
- Tents can be increased as the job progresses
- All Structures can be moved to alternate site locations
- Turnkey solutions with power, light, HVAC and fire safety packages
- Environmental response teams in case of major weather event affecting your site
- All structures capable of shelter, warehouse, and fabrication utilization
Safety Certifications & Affiliations: TTS, OSHA EMR, ISTC, HASC, TWIC, DISA, CSC, IFAI, CRA, TRA, ARA, SAM, ACIT, TCC, LCIA, IFAI, Alliance Safety Council