WHO WE ARE
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and perform industrial services work across the United States. We are a close-knit family-oriented company. Safety First is our tag line and we live it every day.
EMPLOYEE AND CUSTOMER FOCUSED
We value relationships. Our team starts with great employees who in turn help build great customer relationships. You will see the difference when you join our team!
WE ARE GROWTH ORIENTED
Want to be a part of our dynamic professional team? Our goal is to grow – in a very strategic, safe way. It’s an exciting journey and we welcome experienced and newcomers alike to come along on our journey!
Total Tent Solutions started in 2009 but the roots of the company go much farther back! Jack Nance began in the tool rental business in 1969 and in 1977 purchased the company. In 1978 he started Party World and has been in the industry over 50 years. Laura, his wife, has also been on the journey for 38 years. The rest of the team has a combined experience of 500 years!! The new ownership is no different. Bick and Crit Jones have a combined experience of 40 years in the industry. Crit’s sister Keeya and Laura’s daughter Melissa are critical parts of the business today. Roberto, our Operations Manager has been with TTS since inception and has more than 40 years of experience in the industry. So you see – family and experience go hand in hand. And our shared goal is the same – be better every day. Safety always First.
Health, Dental, Vision
- We pay 100% of the employee coverage for health insurance as well as covering a portion of the deductible above $1,000.
PTO and Paid Holidays
- Year 1 – 5 days PTO
- After Year 1 - 10 days PTO
- After Year 2 - 15 days PTO
- After Year 5 – 20 days PTO
- Plus 7 Paid Holidays (New Years; Good Friday; Memorial Day; July 4th; Labor Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas)
- Plus 2 Bereavement Days
- We have traditionally paid a Year-End Bonus to every employee
- We offer an IRA Plan with a match of 3%
- Semi-Regular Travel for Jobs
- Per Diem provided for Travel
- TWIC and Basic Plus Covered
- Forklift & Aerial Lift Certifications Covered
- On the job training
- Work shirts provided
- PPE, FRC, Nomex provided
- Hydration and snacks provided
- Your safety is our 1st priority
Tent Installers are the key field entry and intermediate position in our crews. We work primarily a single manufacturer of engineered tent products. Learning to successfully and safely install our structures in petrochemical plants and other manufacturing environments is important to what we do. Oftentimes we must go through safety classes in order to gain entry to plants. Advancement can extend to lead, senior lead and project manager. Each of these positions requires successive levels of experience and knowledge including driving our vehicle fleet. Customer interaction is also required. English language proficiency is a must. Drug screen and background check in addition to safe work history is also required.
- Be a team member of an installation crew and work with other employees in a safe, efficient manner while on job sites or in the warehouse
- Travel to various parts of the U.S. to install our tent structure products
- Maintain and use PPE at all times
- Follow instructions from the team lead
- Work outdoors in all climate conditions
- Routine lifting of 100 lbs. required