Total Tent Solutions provides tents in Oil and Gas environments throughout the United States.
We are experienced in working in these industrial environments and are familiar with protocols.
Our TWIC certified employees are additionally certified by the Houston Area Safety Council (HASC) to work safely in the petrochemical industry.
Installing a tent safely in these environments requires the proper equipment and training to complete the job according to client and industry-specific standards.
Total Tent Solutions is headquartered in Houston, Texas where all locals understand how important the oil and gas industry is to all of us. We share your commitment to the industry and the important role it plays in our local economies and the overall safety of our nation.
Total Tent Solutions:
- Abides by all OSHA fall protection standards and tie off heights
- Strictly adheres to engineered means to secure and anchor tent
- Offers solutions for sites where the ground surface cannot be penetrated for anchors
- Has certified trained crane and forklift operators for installations
- Installs tents with 75 mph sustained and 95 mph gust wind rating specific to engineered standards
- Installs flooring specific to engineered load limits and slip protection
- Inspects and approves load limits on all structures
- Installs code specific power transformers with connect and disconnect for client electricians
- Installs lighting engineered for safe work practices within the workspace
- Installs fire protection package with industry standard exits
- Provides access to tent structures using engineered safe roll-up doors for industrial access
Safety Certifications & Affiliations: TTS, OSHA EMR, ISTC, HASC, TWIC, DISA, CSC, IFAI, CRA, TRA, ARA, SAM, ACIT, TCC, LCIA, IFAI, Alliance Safety Council