Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event that you will want to be unforgettable. Planning an outdoor wedding reception can be a daunting task to think about, but our experienced team is here to help.
We specialize in providing options for protecting your guests from the elements and helping prepare for any weather conditions.
A climate controlled, floored tent will provide shelter from rain, and extreme hot or cold weather. A huge benefit of using a tent for your wedding reception/ceremony is that it also becomes your very own customized wedding venue. We understand you want your wedding day to be Texas weatherproof.
At Total Tent Solutions, our tent experts have many years of experience dealing with wedding receptions of all types and sizes.
We offer only the highest quality structure tents to fit your specific needs and budget.
A complementary proposal will gladly be provided upon request.
Optional Wedding Tent Accessories:
- Flat liners, pleated liners, wall liners and ceiling liners.
- Solid white walls, window walls, full clear walls, hard plastic walls, insulated walls and even full glass walls.
- Ultra-deck flooring, SurLoc flooring, lay-down flooring, elevated flooring and stage flooring.
- Low bay lighting, par-can lighting, bead lighting and some decorative lighting with dimmers.
- Climate Control:
- Air conditioning/heating with or without portable power.
- Top Options:
- Solid tops, clear tops, partial clear tops, A-frame top and high peak tops
Structure Tent Pricing
When you reach out to Total Tent Solutions for a quote the following items will also be covered in the proposal:
- Delivery fees
- Labor/setup of the tent
- Fire/zoning permits (if required)
- Breakdown of equipment
- Dedicated sales rep to handle all your questions
Total Tent Solutions will be happy to provide you with a complimentary site inspection *based on location. We supply our tents for events located in Texas and its surrounding states.
Safety Certifications & Affiliations: TTS, OSHA EMR, ISTC, HASC, TWIC, DISA, CSC, IFAI, CRA, TRA, ARA, SAM, ACIT, TCC, LCIA, IFAI, Alliance Safety Council