Total Tent Solutions not only provides the best clearspan tent structures in the market but they also provide many of the extra accessories needed to make an event, project or job site complete.
Total Tent Solutions offers a variety of climate control a/c equipment that will fit both your summer and winter needs during a project. We have carefully selected the right equipment that fits the best for your style of structures. Our offerings are guaranteed to give you the safest and cleanest look in the industry.
Total Tent Solutions can provide both air-conditioned units and heat units for comfort cooling, safety structures, climate controlled storage and/or VIP event venues. If you need a controlled environment inside a temporary structure, Total Tent Solutions has the answer.
Stand Alone 10 Ton and 20 Ton Vertical Style Units
- Units that take up very little space
- Units that install within the tent structure to create a clean and nonintrusive look
- Units that supply both air conditioned and heat within the same units
- Units that require no duct work for supply or return air
- Units that are controlled by thermostats to be user-friendly
- Units that also have capabilities for small electrical distribution
- Units that are either 208 volt or 480-volt machines
Factory Style Units:
- Total Tent Solutions can also provide larger factory style units based on your application needs
- Ductable units where space is very limited
- Larger units that need higher air volume or static pressure.
- 208 volt or 480-volt machines.
Total Tent Solutions is a 'one-stop' company that can supply all your needs from the structure, climate control and the power to run it. Total Tent Solutions can also provide the portable generators and electrical distribution for the HVAC equipment and other electrical needs. Our inventory consists of the 'Total' package that includes trailer-mounted diesel generators in all sizes, cable for equipment, distro panels and much more.
Please give Total Tent Solutions a call and we will be happy to help you design and select the right equipment for your project.
Safety Certifications & Affiliations: TTS, OSHA EMR, ISTC, HASC, TWIC, DISA, CSC, IFAI, CRA, TRA, ARA, SAM, ACIT, TCC, LCIA, IFAI, Alliance Safety Council