Total Tent Solutions can custom fit a structure to your specific fabrication tent needs. By providing options for maximum wall and peak heights, our temporary industrial fabric shelters can be made to order to accommodate very specific and unique applications. One example of a custom built structure may be to store heavy equipment. Total Tent Solutions can provide a structure with 20' legs and a peak height clearance in the tent of 30 feet, as well as garage style, roll up doors to allow heavy equipment to enter and exit the building as needed.
A temporary fabrication structure will allow you the same type of warehouse, without the big budget or extended build time. We can grow with your project by adding to the structure as your project moves to peak and decreasing as your needs diminish. You never will pay for more space than you are using ever again. Our project managers are experienced in helping you determine your customized structure needs.
At Total Tent Solutions, you not only will get the best equipment on the market, which in most cases are less than one-year-old, but you will also get the most experienced and safest crews in the industry. If you need a professional crew with a spotless safety record working in your plant or job site - Total Tent Solutions has you covered.
EMRs, or Experience Modification Rates, are provided by insurance companies and used by the Occupational Health & Safety Administration to evaluate safety standards in the workplace, according to the U.S. Department of Labor website. Most companies have an EMR of 1.0 or higher according to the Safety Management Group. The lower the score the better.
At Total Tent Solutions, our EMR is an industry leading zero. We provide the best equipment and service in the market today.
Industrial Fabric Shelter Applications:
Our applications may be a perfect fit for you if:
- You to work on pipe 20’ to 100’ in length total
- You need the maximum wall and peak height with fire rated fabric throughout and 75 MPH sustained winds and 95 MPH gust wind loads
- Your need is for a week, a month or years we have a plan for you to fit your cost schedule and budget
- You need a semi-permanent or permanent secure structure with hard insulated walls
- You need a multi-use structure for lunch room, storage, fabrication and office spaces - we can create a partitioned large structure to meet all your needs
Safety Certifications & Affiliations: TTS, OSHA EMR, ISTC, HASC, TWIC, DISA, CSC, IFAI, CRA, TRA, ARA, SAM, ACIT, TCC, LCIA, IFAI, Alliance Safety Council